Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Mom

Sakura Sunagawa, OCU

If I were to describe my mom in one word, it would probably be “extraordinary.” She can be funny and weird, but at the same time she can be very scary. My mom is the strongest woman I know. She’s fearless and tough, so much so that sometimes I also think of her as my dad.

My mom is weird. That’s why I am weird too (I suppose). We embrace the weirdness together. We both go crazy and do stupid things like: throwing marshmallows at each other, vacuuming each other, and wrestling until we are out of breath. When we drink together, we both start laughing at each other for no reason.

Although she’s silly, she is really a strong, even tough, woman. She never ever complains about anything. She always puts 100% into everything she does. Also, she’s not afraid to kill cockroaches. Every time I see one, I call out to her, and she just crushes it with a tissue. No big deal.

She is funny, sometimes nice, and very powerful. I couldn’t ask for anything more in a mom. She makes me so happy every single day. My mom is a wild wind that blows away all my dark thunderclouds. Even though I come home sad, or aggravated, or whatever, she always puts a smile on my face. She has given me so much in life. Now it’s time for me to achieve my goals and give her everything she needs.


My mom? Best mom or best friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment